The list below is not exhaustive and other services may be available upon request. If a service you require is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements and where possible, we will do our best to accommodate.
- This can be as simple as sitting having a “chat and a cuppa” with the client. This is perfect for someone who doesn’t have any local family or regular visitors.
- Attending an appointment alone can be a daunting for an elderly or vulnerable client. This could be any kind of appointment including doctor/nurse, eye test, hearing test etc. All information shared during any appointment is treated confidentially by our staff and is relayed as appropriate to family members.
Accompanied Day Trips / Social Occasions
- Clients who live alone can find it difficult getting out and about on their own. Our staff can accompany clients to the supermarket, post office, hairdressers etc. Recently we accompanied a client to a family wedding which helped give the family peace of mind on the big day.
- This is where our expertise in respite cover come in. Where a family member/carer regularly stays overnight with a client and needs a break, our staff can take over this role for a selected period of time.
- Domestic tasks can become more difficult as we get older. We can carry out duties such as hoovering, dusting and washing dishes. We also offer help with laundry and bed changing.
- We can go shopping on behalf of the client where this has been agreed or we can accompany the individual to collect their own shopping.